From MD's Desk
Manas Microsystems Pvt. Ltd. was established in the year 1998 by Mr. Shrikant Sahasrabudhe and Mrs. Madhura Sahasrabudhe.
The turnover of the first year was just 34,000 USD.
The company has successfully grown since then and has carved its name in the field of flow meter manufacturing.
Presently the company owns a land of 35000 Sq.Ft. and working area about 30,000 Sq.ft.
Manas Microsystems triples its Flow Meter Manufacturing Capacity
Manas Microsystems, founded in 1998, has spent more than two decades developing a varied range of future-driven flow meters in line with the needs of clients. Manas has been at the forefront of changing market dynamics and technological developments to maintain its leadership position in the field of flow meter manufacturing. With its in-house setup of flow calibration lab, the company is well equipped with technology and state-of-the-art flow measurement devices. Our expert crew is admired for their devotion, commitment, and hard work. Recently we opened our extended manufacturing facility which now triples our overall manufacturing capacity.
Manas currently owns 35000 square feet of land and roughly 30000 square feet of operating space. Electromagnetic Flow Meters, BTU Meters, Heat Meters, Thermal Mass Flow Meters, Differential pressure-based Gas/Steam Flow Meters with inbuilt pressure-temperature correction, and other devices have been developed successfully. We continue to offer innovative technologies from India, such as Oxygen Flow Metres, Compressed Gas Flow Meters, and Compressed Air Flow Meters, to name a few. Manas Microsystems has a yearly capacity of 1200 Electromagnetic Flow Meters, 500 Steam Flow Meters, 800 Thermal Mass Flow Meters, 500 BTU Meters, and 500 Ultrasonic Flow Meters, and these numbers are continually growing
The manufacturing set-up-
Our manufacturing and testing facilities are equipped with the necessary technology and machinery, as well as a knowledgeable workforce, to produce best-in-class flow meters. The Manas team has also created unique solutions, such as a flow metering of concentrated H2SO4 or bitumen emulsion.
Our machine shop is equipped with all essential machines including Milling Equipment with DRO, a Bandsaw Machine for pipe cutting, lathe machines, and a hydro pressure testing machine. We have a well-equipped paint shop where all our products are painted. Hard rubber lining, PTFE lining, and Teflon are some of the liner’s materials utilized in manufacturing.
For welding, we have an SPM Welding Machine, a Manual Welding Station, and a Laser Welding Machine in our setup
Our electronic components undergo damp and dry heat tests to ensure that they work in harsh operating conditions.
We care for our customers in every respect. All the pipes that we use must undergo a radioactive test to determine whether the pipe is contaminated with radioactivity.
We also execute IP-67 and IP-68 tests, both of which are verified by agencies like ARAI and SGS, to ensure that our flow meters work in the rainy season in an open environment. No wonder, the sensor of our Electromagnetic Flow Meter can even work under water.
For welding leakage testing, we use dry clean air at 2.5 bar pressure.
At Manas microsystem, apart from our own flow meters, we provide calibration services for flow meters of other brands as well. We have calibration facilities in ‘Water Flow Discipline’ as well as in ‘Air Flow Discipline’. Our Liquid Flow Calibration Lab as per ISO 4185 having flow capacity up to 250 m3/hr., Accredited for ISO/IEC 17025:2017 by NABL. We cover a large range of calibration in this ‘Air Flow Discipline’ which ranges from 5 to 1725 Nm3/h and line sizes varying from DN10 to DN200. With calibration we also provide installation and commissioning services, repairs and AMC (Annual Maintenance Contracts) for our customers.
In this way, we maintain our products quality beyond customer’s expectations. For more information on how we do it, please reach us at email@example.com
- Manas is having a yearly capacity to manufacture products of international repute as below:
- 1200 Electromagnetic flow meters,
- 500 Steam flow meters,
- 800 Thermal Mass flow meters,
- 500 BTU meters,
- 500 Ultrasonic Flow meters,
- We have adequate machinery and calibration facilities for manufacturing all above and are expanding further.
- We have two moderate size liquid calibration labs covering flow range of 300 LPM to 1200 M3/hr.
- We also have one Air/Gas flow calibration lab with a capacity to calibrate from 300 LPM to 1700 Nm3/hr.
- Principle of calibration that we follow: For Liquids: Gravimetric method as per ISO 4185-1980 and for Gas Flow by means of Critical flow Venturi Nozzles. Standard applicable: DS/EN/ISO 9300.
- QMS Accreditation standard applicable to our calibration laboratory is ISO 17025-2017
- Our products are compliant to EMI/EMC as per EN61326-1-2013
- Our Quality Management System is accredited to ISO 9001-2015
- We, at Manas, started operations in the year 1998, with the passion to develop reliable and accurate flowmeters made in India. The flowmeters were mostly imported in those days & no Indian manufacturer had the technology required for it.
- We successfully developed many products such as Electromagnetic flow meters, BTU Meters, Heat meters, Thermal Mass flow meters, Differential pressure-based gas/steam flow meters with inbuilt pressure temperature compensation, and so on. We continue to introduce new technology from India even today with products like Oxygen flow meters, CNG flow meters, Compressed air flow meters to name a few.
- Our Electromagnetic Flow Meters work at low conductivity applications for water, where many other flow meters do not work.
- At Manas, we are committed to the specifications we declare. For example, when we declare a flow meter with an IP68 rating, it can indeed work underwater! We have demonstrated the customer the IP 68 rating by testing it at a 10-meter depth below water on the meter he/she is buying. (much better than what the standard calls for!)
- Similar is the case of IP 67. Live electronics specified for IP 67 can be demonstrated by drowning it in water 1.0 meters below the surface of the water.
- We are making every effort to make our products better and better. Every specification is decided with proper study. A classic example is liner hardness selection for abrasive materials in water. The hardness should be such that it will withstand abrasive particles such as quartz, silica, etc., while it should not become brittle in service. Ebonite is the most appropriate liner for this requirement and we use it in our Magnetic flow meters with appropriate hardness.
- We take a test for non-contamination of radioactive particles/materials in all the metals we purchase. This is a very important test and only a select few good manufacturers conduct it.
- We believe, once you are a Manas customer – always you will be a Manas customer. We not only provide good and prompt service but also give the right type of advice to our customers for installation, commissioning, and good maintenance practices for a long life of the products.
- We always offer solutions fit for the application, thus saving a lot of money for our customers who otherwise would end up buying unnecessarily expensive solutions.