Capacitance Type Level Switch
Manas makes LSC series level switches, based on the principle of measurement of capacitance. These can be widely used to sense the level of liquid at high temperatures, up to 140℃. These switches are available in different stem lengths of 50mm-350mm in steps of 50mm (Model LSC-02) and are suitable for the top as well as side mounting.
- No moving parts and virtually infinite life.
- Principle of operation- Detection of change in capacitance.
- Compatible with corrosive liquids.
- Option of food-grade stem available.
- Option of Active High and Active Low output is available.
- Very Low Power consumption.
- Easy to install
- In liquids and bulk solids, this is a cost-effective option for level monitoring and point level detection.
- When hostile media and substantial build-up in liquids and solids are present, this product is used.
- Reliable functioning in viscous medium and heavy build-up formations
- Level measurement in small tanks
- Level detection in silos, tanks, and bunkers
- Suitable for conductive liquids. Works with low conductivity also.
|Service||All types of conductive liquids compatible with SS and PTFE, having a conductivity of more than 5µs/cm|
|Stem Length Options||50mm – 350mmin steps of 50 mm|
|Diameter of Stem||6.2cm± 0.2mm|
|End Connections||Threaded ½” NPT(M)Std. BSP on request|
|Material of Construction|
|A)Housing||Polyester (LSC-02) Aluminium Diecast, Flameproof Class IIA, and IIB (LSC-02 EX)|
|B)Probe||SS304 with PTFE Coating|
|C)End Connection||SS304std. SS316 on request|
|Max. Temp. of fluid||0-140℃ (in liquid condition only)|
|Ma. Operating ambient temp||0-60℃|
|Power Supply||24 v dc / 12 v dc|
|Ingress Protection||IP 65|
|Enclosure Dimension (LSC-02)||110 mm(L) * 75mm(W) * 57mm(D)|
|Humidity||90% R.H. Max. non-condensing|