Clamp on Type Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Manas have now introduced a new Clamp Type Ultrasonic Flow Meter.
- Ultrasonic flow meter works on the Transit Time or Time of Flight principle.
- The Flow meter unit utilizes two transducers that functions as both Ultrasonic transmitter and receiver.
- The transducers are clamped on to the outside surface of the closed pipes.
- The transit time flow meter measures the time it takes for an ultrasonic signal transmitted from one transducer to cross the pipe and be received by second transducer.
- The flow is then measured by comparing the upstream and downstream time of Ultrasonic signal.
|Pipe size :||S: 25-40 mm, M: 50-250 mm, L: 300-1500 mm|
|Portable case :||Size: 463x383x103 mm|
|Accuracy :||±2% of reading @ rate >0.5 m/sec.|
|Velocity :||±12 m/sec. Bidirectional|
|Display :||4 lines, 16 characters, LCD with back light, flow rate, velocity & Totalizer.|