Compressed Air Flow Meter
Compressed Air Flow Meter | Compressed air is costlier than steam. Further, it is invisible when it leaks, unlike steam which is visible at the leakage points.
Manas Compressed Air Flow Meter will help you assign expenditures, track total consumption, and increase plant productivity. You can do this by monitoring compressed air usage rates through various facility divisions. Compressed air flow meters can provide both overall consumption and time tracking, which can aid in identifying high-consumption times.
- Direct measurement of mass flow.
- No pressure or temperature compensation required
- 20:1 turndown.
- Wireless data transfer is possible. Remote readings are available on wireless.
- Pulse, milliamps, and RS485 output for networking
- Textile Industry for process machines from blow rooms, carding, spinning, winding, weaving, and other machinery for both controlling and operations.
- Automobile Industry for measure compressed air usage.
- Identify leaks in compressor systems
- Compressor performance testing
- To track energy consumption
|Model No||Scirocco 1000-1 & Scirocco 1000-2|
|Scirocco 1000-1||Sensor and transmitter can be mounted directly on service pipe just by drilling holes with clamps provided.|
|Scirocco1000-2||Complete with a spool with an end connection of flange /BSP(M) Threading.|
|Service Fluid||Dry & Clean compressed Air / Gas. (Mixture of gases not applicable)|
|End Connection||Flange/BSP(M) Threading/ Direct clamp mounting.|
|Accuracy||±3 % of Actual Flow Rate between 100% to 5% of Calibrated range|
|Output||4-20 mA/RS 485, Pulse, Wireless Data Transfer.|
|Power Supply||24Vdc/150mA ( Without Wireless communication) 24Vdc/300mA ( With Wireless Communication).|
|Operating Fluid Temp||0 – 100℃|