Full Bore Type EMFM SS1002:
We have now introduced a new type of primary flow sensor & smart flow transmitter in their electromagnetic flow meter series. This sensor works on the Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction. The meter is true volume measuring meter. The measurement is independent of Viscosity, Density, Dissolved/Un-dissolved solids, pressure or temperature of the flowing liquid as long as it maintains certain minimum conductivity.
- Wide range of sizing DN10 to DN350.
- Higher sizes are also available but Model is Mega-Sroat (Diameter DN400 to DN1600)
- Accuracy ±0.5% of actual flow rate between 100% to 10% off calibrated range.
- Various types of Liner & Electrode materials are available as per application requirements.
- The new sensors are more compact in size & more sensitive. Earth ring or earth electrode, both options are available.
- Empty tube detection is also provided.
- Wide choices of compatible electrodes, liners & Body materials.
- 5000 / 10000 Number of readings can be logged.
- Computer/Printer Interfacing with RS 232 / RS485 port.
- Stored/ Online data can be store in excel format file by using RS232 Monitor Software PC end.
Product Details :
|Operating Temperature||0 - 60 DegC|
|Accuracy||±0.5 % +-(1mm/sec) of Actual Flow Rate between 100 % to 10 % of calibrated ran|
|Display Type||16 characters x 2 rows LCD Display for instantaneous Flow rate, Totaliser, Engg. units|
|Operating Pressure||Up to DN 80 - PN 40 , From DN 100 to DN 200 - PN 16, From DN 250 to DN 350 - PN 10|
|Velocity Range||0.1 m/s to 10 m/s|
|Available line sizes||DN 10 to DN 350|
|Communication||RS485 Port. With Telemetry system cloud/GSM/GPRS communication.|
|Guideline||As per CGWA guidelines|
- Steel &Aluminium
- ETPs & STPs
- Sugar & Distilleries
- Paper & Pulp
- Food & Drug
- Fertilizer and Chemical
Electromagnetic Flow Meter - SR 1000A
The Manas Make electromagnetic flow meter called as SROAT-1000 virtually approaches the ideal flow meter suitable for wide range of liquid flow measurements even with very low conductivities. The meter
offers no resistance to flow hence the pressure drop is almost negligible. The measurement being based on Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction, is independent of viscosity, density, pressure & temperature of flowing medium. The measurement is not affected by solid impurities as long as the min. conductivity of 5µs/cm is available. It is a true volumetric flow measurement. We offer various
materials of construction for meter lining & electrodes to cover majority of corrosive liquids.
- Excellent Linearity & Accuracy
- Typically better than ± 0.5% Pulse or frequency output also available optionally.
- Measurement independent of any density, viscosity, pressure, temperature, solid impurities and conductivity variations (> 5pS/cm).
|Velocity range :||0.1 m/s to 10 m/s|
|Available in different line sizes from:||DN 10 to DN 350|
This meter is more suitable with those fluids which present difficulties in handling. Fluids such as effluents, slurries, pulps, brines & other highly corrosive liquids, acids & bases, fermenterwash, molasses etc.
Following industries can find lot of application of this flow measurement technique.
- Effluent Treatment Plants
- Sewage Treatment Plants.
- Water Supply Schemes.
- Steel & Aluminum.
- Sugar Industries & Distilleries.
- Pulp & Paper.
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical.
- Petrochemicals / Fertilizers.
Food & Drugs.
1.Use of pulsed DC magnetization & auto zero technique offers excellent long term zero stability.
2. Measurement is independent of velocity profile across the diameter of the pipe-line.
3. Measurement results are independent of density, viscosity,pressure, temperature, solid – impurities & conductivity variations [above 5 µs / cm].
4. No additional pressure drop across the meter which relieves theprocess designer while sizing his pumping requirements. Simple to install as no special precautions of straight pipe lengths required.
5. Compatible with virtually all corrosive / non-corrosive liquids.
6. Protection class offered IP 68 for flow sensor,IP 67 for transmitter.
7. Reasonably higher ratio of Return on Investment to Investment.