Full Bore Type EMFM
We have now introduced a new type of primary flow sensor & smart flow transmitter in their electromagnetic flow meter series. This sensor works on Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction. The meter is a true volume measuring meter. The measurement is independent of Viscosity, Density, Dissolved/Un-dissolved solids, pressure, or temperature of the flowing liquid as long as it maintains certain minimum conductivity.
This flow meter is field configurable and hence it is easier to change the range on the field.
- Wide range of sizing DN10 to DN350.
- Higher sizes are also available but Model is Mega-Sroat (Diameter DN400 to DN1600)
- Accuracy ±0.5% of actual flow rate between 100% to 10% off calibrated range.
- Various types of Liner & Electrode materials are available as per application requirements.
- The new sensors are more compact in size & more sensitive. Earth ring or earth electrode, both options are available.
- Empty tube detection is also provided.
- Wide choices of compatible electrodes, liners & Body materials.
- Computer/Printer Interfacing with RS 232 / RS485 port.
- Stored/ Online data can be store in an excel format file by using RS232 Monitor Software PC end.
- Steel & Aluminum
- ETPs & STPs
- Sugar & Distilleries
- Paper & Pulp
- Food & Drug
- Fertilizer and Chemical
|Accuracy||±0.5 % +-(1mm/sec) of Actual Flow Rate between 100 % to 10 % of calibrated range|
|Line Size||DN 10 to DN 350|
|Liner Material||HR, PTFE, PFA, Neoprene|
|Electrode MOC||SS316, Hastalloy C, TAN, TI|
|Flange Standard||ANSI / DIN / BS 10 E / BS 10 F / IS|
|Flange / Coil Housing MOC||MS / CS / SS 316 / SS 304|
|Operating Pressure||Up to DN 80 – PN 40, From DN 100 to DN 200 – PN 16, From DN 250 to DN 350 – PN 10|
|Operating Temperature||HR : 0 – 90 ºC / PTFE : 0 – 150 ºC / PFA : 0 – 200 ºC / Neoprene : 0 – 90 ºC|
|Transmitter Mounting||Remote / Integral|
|Types of Transmitters||SS1002|
|Display Type||16 characters x 2 rows LCD Display for instantaneous Flow rate, Totaliser, Engg. units|
|Velocity Range||2.5 m/s to 10 m/s|
|Communication||RS 485(default) / RS 232(optional)|