Wafer Style Electromagnetic Flow Meter Jal Oagh
Water is the most vital utility in any enterprise, hence Manas has produced an affordable variety of electromagnetic flowmeters.
Wafer Style electromagnetic Flow Meter, called, Jal-Oagh provides the solution to knowing your water use, not only by guesswork but by proper instrumentation with economy and fairly good accuracy.
Sizes available for Wafer Type are DN 50 to DN 200
- Small in size, light in weight compared to other magnetic meters in its class
- Full bore electromagnetic flow meter with absolutely no restriction to flow
- Has a typical accuracy of ±0.5%.
- Measurement is independent of the velocity profile across the pipe.
- Measurement results are independent of density, viscosity, pressure, temperature, solid impurities, and conductivity variations (above 5µ S/cm for MFT-01 & above 20 µS/cm for SJ-1101)
- Effluent Treatment: Untreated as well as Treated Effluent Water Measurement.
- Sewage Treatment: Wastewater measurement, Sludge measurement etc.
- Water Supply Schemes: Raw water as well as treated water measurement.
- In Boiler: Boiler Feed Water Measurement.
- Chemical Industries: Measurement of acidic & alkaline chemicals & slurries.
|Typical Accuracy||Better than 0.5% of reading|
|Min Media Conductivity||Greater than 5 S/cm|
|Local Display||3 1/2 digit, 0.5″ LCD calibrated in % or engineering units|
|Repeatability||0.2% of reading|
|Operating Temperature||0-50 deg C|
|Material of Housing||Al Die Cast|
|Flow Velocity Range||0.1 m/s to 10 m/s|
|Power Supply||230V AC/ 1 10V AC, 50 Hz|
|Mounting||Integral / Remote Mounting|