Wafer Style Electromagnetic Flow Meter (Jal-oagh)
MANAS has introduced an economical series of E.M.F., considering water as the most important utility in any industry.
Product Details :
|Typical Accuracy||Better than 0.5% of reading|
|Min Media Conductivity||Greater than 5 S/cm|
|Local Display||3 1/2 digit, 0.5" LCD calibrated in % or engineering units|
|Repeatability||0.2% of reading|
|Operating Temperature||0-50 deg C|
|Material of Housing||Al Die Cast|
|Flow Velocity Range||0.1 m/s to 10 m/s|
|Power Supply||230V AC/ 1 10V AC, 50 Hz|
|Mounting||Integral / Remote Mounting|
- Effluent Treatment :Untreated as well as Treated Effluent Water Measurement.
- Sewage Treatment :Waste water measurement, Sludge measurement etc.
- Water Supply Schemes :Raw water as well as treated water measurement.
- In Boiler :Boiler Feed Water Measurement.
- Chemical Industries :Measurement of acidic & alkaline chemicals & slurries.
Principal advantages of JAL-OAGH :
- Small in size, Light in weight compared to other magnetic meters in its class
- Full bore electromagnetic flow meter with absolutely no restriction to flow
- Has a typical accuracy of ±0.5%.
- Measurement is independent of the velocity profile across the pipe.
- Measurement results are independent of density, viscosity, pressure, temperature, solid impurities and conductivity variations (above 5µ S/cm for MFT-01 & above 20 µS/cm for SJ-1101)