Wafer Style Electromagnetic Flow Meter Jal Oagh
Water is the most vital utility in any industry, hence Manas has produced an affordable variety of electromagnetic flowmeters for accurate water flow measurement.
Wafer Style electromagnetic Flow Meter, called Jal-Oagh provides the solution to knowing your water use, not only by guesswork but by proper instrumentation with economy and fairly good accuracy.
Sizes available for Wafer Type are DN 50 to DN 200
- Small in size, light in weight compared to other magnetic meters in its class
- Full bore electromagnetic flow meter with absolutely no restriction to flow
- Has a typical accuracy of ± 1 %.
- Measurement is independent of the velocity profile across the pipe.
- Measurement results are independent of density, viscosity, pressure, temperature, solid impurities, and conductivity variations (above 5 µ S/cm for MFT-01 & above 20 µS/cm for SJ-1101)
- Effluent Treatment: Untreated as well as Treated Effluent Water Measurement.
- Sewage Treatment: Wastewater measurement, Sludge measurement etc.
- Water Supply Schemes: Raw water as well as treated water measurement.
- In Boiler: Boiler Feed Water Measurement.
- Chemical Industries: Measurement of acidic & alkaline chemicals & slurries.
|Mounting||JAL-OAGH 300 and SMART JAL-OAGH 300 – In-Line [Sandwiched between 2 ANSI 150 Class Flanges]|
|Line Size||DN 50 to DN 200|
|Liner Material||PTFE / HR|
|Electrode MOC||SS316, Hastelloy C|
|Coil Housing||SS 304 Without Paint|
|Accuracy||Better than 1% of reading|
|40 Bar – From DN 50 to DN 80
16 Bar – From DN 100 to DN 200
|Media Temperature||For PTFE Liner – 0 to 150⁰C
For Hard Rubber – 0 to 90⁰C
|Min Media Conductivity||Greater than 5 S/cm|
|Transmitter||MFT-01 / SJ-1102|
|Communication||RS 485(default) / RS 232(optional) available in SJ-1102|
|Transmitter Mounting||Remote / Integral|