Insertion Type Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Manas have now introduced a new Insertion Type Ultrasonic Flow Meter.
- It works on Transit Time or Time of Flight principle.
- It utilizes two transducers that functions as both Ultrasonic transmitter and receiver.
- The transducer is inserted in the surface of the closed pipes.
- The transit time flow meter measures the time it takes for an ultrasonic signal transmitted from one transducer to cross the pipe and be received by second transducer.
- The flow is then measured by comparing the upstream and downstream time of Ultrasonic signal.
- With no flow through the pipe the transit time would be equal in both directions.
|Applicable Line Size||DN50 To DN600|
|Linearity||Better than 1%|
|Suitable Temperature||30 to 160 degrees C|