Mass Flow Meter
Manas Microsystems has developed the Thermal mass flow meter SCIROCCO 1000 with its 20+ years of experience and in-depth knowledge of flow meter technology. It is a good substitute for costly imported mass flow meters and you can save a good amount of foreign exchange.
Apart from flow measurement of Industrial Oxygen, Compressed Air, CNG, thermal mass flow meters are also used to monitor the flow of many other gases including Biogas, Nitrogen, and Piped Natural Gas (PNG).
Thermal Mass Flow Meters for Biogas Applications (Biogas Flow Meter)
Thermal mass flow meters can provide reliable and accurate measurements of biogas. These flow meters offer many advantages over other types of flow meters, some of which are listed below:
1) Being a direct mass flow meter, it does not require any pressure and temperature compensation.
2) Many times the gas flow may be at low velocities. Manas Biogas flow meter has excellent sensitivity even at low velocity, unlike most other flowmeter types.
- Direct measurement of mass flow.
- No pressure or temperature compensation required
- 20:1 turndown.
- Wireless data transfer is possible. Remote readings are available on wireless.
- Pulse, milliamps, and RS485 output for networking
- Piped Natural Gas (PNG) consumption measurement.
- Fuel gases consumption measurement.
- Furnace and burner control.
- Monitoring Biogas consumption
- HVAC Application
- Nitrogen Generating Plants
|Model No||Scirocco 1000-1 & Scirocco 1000-2|
|Scirocco 1000-1||Sensor and transmitter can be mounted directly on service pipe just by drilling holes with clamps provided. (No spool pieces)|
|Scirocco1000-2||Complete with a spool with an end connection of flange /BSP(M) Threading.|
|Service Fluid||Dry & Clean compressed Air / Gas. (Mixture of gases not applicable)|
|Line Size||DN 15 to DN 200|
|End Connection||Flange/BSP(M) Threading/ Direct clamp mounting.|
|Accuracy||±3 % of Actual Flow Rate between 100% to 5% of Calibrated range|
|Output||4-20 mA/RS 485, Pulse, Wireless Data Transfer.|
|Ingress Protection||IP- 65|
|Operating Fluid Temp||0 – 100℃|
|Operating Fluid Pressure||Up to 10 bar|
|Power Supply||24Vdc/150mA (Without Wireless communication) 24Vdc/300mA (With Wireless Communication).|