Other Gas Flow Meter
Thermal mass flow meters are also used to monitor the flow of other gases such as Biogas or Piped Natural Gas (PNG).
Manas Microsystems has developed the Thermal mass flow meter SCIROCCO 1000 with its 20+ years of experience and in-depth knowledge of flow meter technology. It is a good substitute for costly imported mass flow meters and you can save a good amount of foreign exchange.
- Direct measurement of mass flow.
- No pressure or temperature compensation required
- 20:1 turndown.
- Wireless data transfer is possible. Remote readings are available on wireless.
- Pulse, milliamps, and RS485 output for networking
- Gas consumption measurement.
- Very low-pressure flowing conditions.
- Fuel gases consumption measurement.
- Furnace and burner control.
- Monitor Biogas measurement
- HVAC Application
|Model No||Scirocco 1000-1 & Scirocco 1000-2|
|Scirocco 1000-1||Sensor and transmitter can be mounted directly on service pipe just by drilling holes with clamps provided.|
|Scirocco1000-2||Complete with a spool with an end connection of flange /BSP(M) Threading.|
|Service Fluid||Dry & Clean compressed Air / Gas. (Mixture of gases not applicable)|
|End Connection||Flange/BSP(M) Threading/ Direct clamp mounting.|
|Accuracy||±3 % of Actual Flow Rate between 100% to 5% of Calibrated range|
|Output||4-20 mA/RS 485, Pulse, Wireless Data Transfer.|
|Power Supply||24Vdc/150mA ( Without Wireless communication) 24Vdc/300mA ( With Wireless Communication).|
|Operating Fluid Temp||0 – 100℃|