Steam Flow Totaliser
We are manufacturers and suppliers of industrial-grade Steam flow totaliser. These units are designed to measure the mass flow rate of saturated and superheated steams. It calculates the instantaneous density from pressure and temperature and computes the mass flow as per guidelines from BS1042 / ISO: 5167.
- The SFT200 Steam Flow Meter is suitable for the measurement of mass flow of superheated & saturated steam.
- The unit displays instantaneous mass flow rate and totalized mass of steam.
- The unit offers facilities for accurate flow totalizing in both compensated as well as uncompensated mode.
- Steam status Indication (i.e. Saturated / Superheated)
- Universal Power supply
- Availability of both Linear or square root operation
- Mass flow calculation as per ASME Algorithm
- Seven user-friendly operating modes
- Password protection
|Enclosure||AL Diecast/ABS plastic|
|Power Supply||85 – 265 V ac., 50 Hz Single Phase|
|Accuracy||± 0.25% of Full scale|
|Steam Pressure||1 to 100 Kg/cm2(g) max|
|Steam Temperature||100°C to 600°C max for superheated steam, 100°C to 300°C for saturated steam|
- Engineering & Automation
- Food & Drugs
- Steel/ Aluminum
- Sugar Factories/Distilleries