BTU Meter For Chiller Application
BTU Meter for chiller comprises of accurately calibrated Electromagnetic Flow Meter, Pair of temperature sensors and Flow Transmitter with integral Energy computing capability unit to calculate Net Heat consumed.
The function of the chiller is to chill the water in the Air conditioning service. When the chilled water circulates through the AHU & comes back, its temperature rises, as it extracts the heat from the AHU. The chiller again chills this water & returns it to the AHU. BTU meter measures the heat energy extracted by the chiller, thus determining the total energy consumed by all the AHU’s.
- Measurement of Thermal Power & Energy consumed through measurement of flow, a Temperature difference of Inlet & Outlet of the medium
- Availability of display of Chilled Water flow, Power, Temperature, etc.
- Data storage up to 1 year with hourly storage facility with real-time
- Display of chilled water flow, power temperature available.
- Choice of mounting either on the inlet or on the outlet as per site conditions.
- Centralized air conditioning systems
- Commercial enterprises- Air conditioning systems
- Manufacturing businesses- HVAC applications
- Office buildings- HVAC applications
- Pharmaceutical Industry
|Power supply||85V to 265V AC, 50Hz, single-phase (Universal)|
|Display||16×2 LCD for total energy as well as instantaneous power|
|Comm port||RS485, RS232 (Optional) with MODBUS RTU|
|Approx. readings||3000 for normal logging & approx. 5500 readings for extended logging|
|Unit||KW or BTU / Hr configurable|
|Output||4-20 mA dc in max. 600 Ω load, Isolated, Proportional to Power|