Ultrasonic BTU Meter
BTU meter measures the thermal energy content of liquid flow in British Thermal Units (BTU) or in Kilo Calories (Kcal)., even sometimes in Kw.
Manas makes Ultrasonic BTU meters that can provide a solution for calculating the BTU or measuring the BTU consumption with their BTU meters with communication support like BACnet, MODBUS with LAN Port.
An Ultrasonic BTU meter comprises a combination of an ultrasonic flow meter with temperature sensors that measure energy consumption in any liquid heating or cooling system.
The ultrasonic flow meter can be either Clamp-on type or insertion type.
The Ultrasonic BTU meter gives long life, is trustworthy, and provides good accuracy.
- Size available DN50 – DN 1500
- No moving parts and fast response to flow transits
- Highly accurate and reliable
- Isolated 4-20 mA output proportional to flow rate
- No need to cut the pipe or stop water, easy installation for clamp-on type
- Used for measurement for energy consumed
- Measures thermal energy required for air conditioning system
- Used in chiller water application with temperature sensor
|Model||UBTUc & UBTUi|
|Display Type||16 x 2 Characters LCD Display with Backlight|
|Transducer Type||Clamp-on type & Insertion type|
|Output||4-20 mA dc in max. 600-ohm load, Isolated, Proportional to Power.|
|Power Supply||85V to 265V AC, 50Hz, Universal.|
|Comm port||RS485,RS232(Optional) with MODBUS RTU|