Monitor site flow conditions remotely
Telemetry is the process of measuring remotely and sending data from one place to another. Telemetry systems are utilized in the context of electromagnetic flow meters to gather, transfer, and occasionally evaluate flow data from the meters remotely. These systems can transport data via a variety of communication channels, including cable connections, satellite links, and wireless networks.
When an electromagnetic flow meter and telemetry system are combined, real-time remote flow rate monitoring and control are possible.
Some of the benefits include :
Remote access: The operators can keep an eye on conditions and flow rates without physically being at the measurement location.
Data gathering and analysis: It is possible to gather data over longer periods of time, which makes analysis, trend detection, and performance optimization easier.
Rapid problem-solving: In case of any issues with the flow rates, real-time alerts can be delivered, enabling prompt problem-solving.
In many different industries, including water and wastewater management, chemical processing, irrigation, and utilities, telemetry systems linked to electromagnetic flow meters are frequently utilized to effectively manage and control the flow of liquids while facilitating remote monitoring and data-driven decision-making.
- Wide range of sizing DN10 to DN350.
- Higher sizes are also available but the Model is Mega-Sroat (Diameter DN400 to DN1600)
- Accuracy ±0.5% of actual flow rate between 100% to 10% off calibrated range.
- Various types of Liner & Electrode materials are available as per application requirements.
- The new sensors are more compact in size & more sensitive. Earth ring or earth electrode, both options are available.
- Empty tube detection is also provided.
- Wide choices of compatible electrodes, liners & Body materials.
- Computer/Printer Interfacing with RS 232 / RS485 port.
- Stored/ Online data can be store in an excel format file by using RS232 Monitor Software PC end.
- Steel & Aluminum
- ETPs & STPs
- Sugar & Distilleries
- Paper & Pulp
- Food & Drug
- Fertilizer and Chemical
- Instant access to critical flow data with real-time monitoring and data accessibility
- Operators can remotely monitor and control the flow meter without the need for physical presence
- By having access to real-time flow data, operators can make informed decisions about resource allocation.
|Accuracy||±0.5 % +-(1mm/sec) of Actual Flow Rate between 100 % to 10 % of calibrated range|
|Line Size||DN 10 to DN 350|
|Liner Material||HR, PTFE, PFA, Neoprene|
|Electrode MOC||SS316, Hastalloy C, TAN, TI|
|Flange Standard||ANSI / DIN / BS 10 E / BS 10 F / IS|
|Flange / Coil Housing MOC||MS / CS / SS 316 / SS 304|
|Operating Pressure||Up to DN 80 – PN 40, From DN 100 to DN 200 – PN 16, From DN 250 to DN 350 – PN 10|
|Operating Temperature||HR : 0 – 90 ºC / PTFE : 0 – 150 ºC / PFA : 0 – 200 ºC / Neoprene : 0 – 90 ºC|
|Transmitter Mounting||Remote / Integral|
|Types of Transmitters||SS1002|
|Display Type||16 characters x 2 rows LCD Display for instantaneous Flow rate, Totaliser, Engg. units|
|Velocity Range||2.5 m/s to 10 m/s|
|Communication||RS 485(default) / RS 232(optional)|
An electromagnetic flow meter with a telemetry system or modem is a sophisticated flow measurement device that uses electromagnetic principles to accurately measure the flow of conductive liquids. The telemetry system or modem allows for remote monitoring, data transmission, and communication with a central control or data acquisition system.
The telemetry system can transmit various types of data, including flow rates, totalized flow, diagnostic information (e.g., sensor status, battery levels), and alarms or notifications in case of abnormal conditions.