Electromagnetic Flow Meter with
Electromagnetic Flow Meter system is an electromagnetic flowmeter with a telemetry system. The flow meter works on Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction. The meter is a true volume measuring meter. The measurement is independent of Viscosity, Density, Dissolved/Un-dissolved solids, Pressure, or Temperature of the flowing liquid as long as it maintains certain minimum conductivity.
- Wide range of sizing DN10 to DN350.
- Higher sizes are also available but the Model is Mega-Sroat (Diameter DN400 to DN1600)
- Accuracy ±0.5% of actual flow rate between 100% to 10% off calibrated range.
- Various types of Liner & Electrode materials are available as per application requirements.
- The new sensors are more compact in size & more sensitive. Earth ring or earth electrode, both options are available.
- Empty tube detection is also provided.
- Wide choices of compatible electrodes, liners & Body materials.
- Computer/Printer Interfacing with RS 232 / RS485 port.
- Stored/ Online data can be store in an excel format file by using RS232 Monitor Software PC end.
- Steel & Aluminum
- ETPs & STPs
- Sugar & Distilleries
- Paper & Pulp
- Food & Drug
- Fertilizer and Chemical
|Accuracy||±0.5 % +-(1mm/sec) of Actual Flow Rate between 100 % to 10 % of calibrated range|
|Line Size||DN 10 to DN 350|
|Liner Material||HR, PTFE, PFA, Neoprene|
|Electrode MOC||SS316, Hastalloy C, TAN, TI|
|Flange Standard||ANSI / DIN / BS 10 E / BS 10 F / IS|
|Flange / Coil Housing MOC||MS / CS / SS 316 / SS 304|
|Operating Pressure||Up to DN 80 – PN 40, From DN 100 to DN 200 – PN 16, From DN 250 to DN 350 – PN 10|
|Operating Temperature||HR : 0 – 90 ºC / PTFE : 0 – 150 ºC / PFA : 0 – 200 ºC / Neoprene : 0 – 90 ºC|
|Transmitter Mounting||Remote / Integral|
|Types of Transmitters||SS1002|
|Display Type||16 characters x 2 rows LCD Display for instantaneous Flow rate, Totaliser, Engg. units|
|Velocity Range||2.5 m/s to 10 m/s|
|Communication||RS 485(default) / RS 232(optional)|