Insertion Type Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- It works on Transit Time or Time of Flight principle.
- It utilizes two transducers that functions as both Ultrasonic transmitter and receiver.
- The transducer is inserted in the surface of the closed pipes.
- The transit time flow meter measures the time it takes for an ultrasonic signal transmitted from one transducer to cross the pipe and be received by second transducer.
- The flow is then measured by comparing the upstream and downstream time of Ultrasonic signal.
- With no flow through the pipe the transit time would be equal in both directions.
- Auto adjustable to various pipe materials.
- Quick and easy to install and operate
- Requires no special skills or equipment.
- Budget-friendly and adaptable.
- No need to cut the pipe or stop water, easy installation.
- Highly accurate and reliable.
- There are no moving parts, no pressure drops, and no maintenance requirements.
- Municipal water supply lines
- Large pipelines
- Chemical Plants
- Utility Plants in all industries
- Refineries – Cooling Towers
- Pharma industry
- Power plants
|Applicable Line Size||DN50 To DN600|
|Linearity||Better than 1%|
|Suitable Temperature||-30 to 160 degrees C|