Electromagnetic Flow Meter
We Manufacture Electromagnetic flow meters which are widely used for flow measurement of conducting fluid. These are used for measurement of waste water applications or any dirty liquids which are conductive or water based. This Sensor works on the Faraday’s law of Electromagnetic Induction. The new sensors are more compact in size & more sensitive. Earth ring or Earth electrode both option are available. Empty tube detection is also provided. Transmitter comply with IP67 & Sensor comply with IP68.
EM Compatibility :
- As per IEC 61326-2-3 &
- IEC 61000-3-2; 2006
Electromagnetic Flow meter is used in
- Sewage Treatment
- Effluent Treatment
- Industrial Utility Management
- Water Supply Schemes
- Sugar Industries & Distilleries
- Automobile Industries,
- Chemical Industries
- Food & Beverages and
- Boiler Feed Water Measurement Plant etc.
Manas Electromagnetic Flow Meter Comprise All The Following Properties:
- Materials used in the liners are neoprene, polyurethane, and Hard Rubber which can be an awesome electric insulator, corrosion or erosion resistant, and are obstruction loose and for this reason can be used for slurry offerings and suitable for maximum acids, bases, water and aqueous solutions.
- They are unaffected via upstream go with the flow disturbances
- They can be used for measuring heavy suspensions, which include dust, sewage and timber pulp
- There is no stress head loss within the go with the Electromagnetic flow meter.
|Meter||DN 10 to DN 1600|
|Sensing measuring electrodes||2 No.|
|Earth electrodes||1 No.|
|Empty tube electrodes||1 No.|
|Pipe material||SS 304 (Non magnetic)|
Full Bore Electromagnetic Flow Meter (Model SS1002 & SR1000A):
Insertion Type Electromagnetic Flow Meter (SROAT 1000i):
Wafer Style Electromagnetic Flow Meter (Jal-oagh)
Economical Flowmeter (Smart Jal-Ec):
Sanitary/Food Grade Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Battery Operated Electromagnetic Flow Meter SS1021:
Mega Sroat- MS1010 (DN400 To DN1600):