Designed for large pipelines with remote communication facilities
Series MEGA SROAT is offering large sized electromagnetic flow meters introduced by MANAS. The sizing ranges from 400mm diameter to 1600mm diameter. These flow meters are very accurate (Typically 0.5% of actual flow rate). Hard ebonite rubber lining makes these meters suitable for measurement of Raw Water containing even abrasive sand and quartz particles, mud etc. and still delivering long life. This Series is also suitable for sewage applications.
- Diameters are available from DN400 to DN1000. (Higher Diameters on request)
- Extremely suitable for very high flow rate, accurate water metering.
- Available in Ebonite lining. Polyurethane on request possible.
- High accuracy of measurement like 0.5% of reading.
- No Pressure Drop across the sensor, being full bore construction.
- Long-lasting Ebonite rubber lining gives the long life to the sensor.
- End connection flanges as per customer’s requirements.
- Extremely useful for large water supply schemes.
- Suitable for Sewage measurement.
- Municipal Water measurement schemes.
- Irrigation schemes.
- Robust, rugged, welded steel or stainless steel construction withstanding IP 68
- Suitable for buried or submerged applications
- Much better accuracy compared to other types of meters in its class
- Measurement independent of un-dissolved solids
|Primary Flow Sensor||Mega Sroat|
|Meter Size||DN400 to DN1600 (Sizes above DN 1000 available on request)|
|Liner Material||Hard rubber/PTFE|
|Flanges Material||CS/SS 316/SS 304/ SS 316|
|Coil Housing Material||CS (Polyurethane Painted)/SS304/SS316|
|Body Material||CS/SS 316/SS 304|
|Media Temperature||0-80 deg C max|
|Operating Ambient Temperature||0-60 deg C|
|High accuracy of measurement||0.5%. of Reading.|
|Transmitter||SR1000A / SR1000AP / MS1010|
|Transmitter Mounting||Remote / Integral|
Large electromagnetic flow meters are commonly used in industries where there is a need to measure the flow of large volumes of conductive fluids, such as water and wastewater treatment plants, industrial processes, mining, and irrigation systems.
They are available in sizes ranging from a few millimeters to several meters in diameter. At Manas, we provide a line size ranging from DN 400 to DN1600.