CNG Flow Meter
The thermal mass flow meter requires no pressure or temperature compensation and can detect gas mass flow directly. It is accurate, simple to install, and has no moving parts. It also has good rangeability, outstanding low flow sensitivity, and minimum pressure loss, making it the ideal flow solution provider for compressed natural gas measurement.
- Direct measurement of mass flow.
- No pressure or temperature compensation required
- 20:1 turndown.
- Wireless data transfer is possible. Remote readings are available on wireless.
- Pulse, milliamps, and RS485 output for networking
- Useful for measuring the CNG consumption of a new engine to evaluate the performance of the engine in the Automobile industry.
- It can be used by CNG users and CNG suppliers
- Useful for Natural gas users
- Required in various individual heating equipment such as Yarn steaming, Stenters, Jet dyeing machine, de-sizing, washing, dryers, etc in a textile manufacturing plant.
|Model No||Scirocco 1000-1 & Scirocco 1000-2|
|Scirocco 1000-1||Sensor and transmitter can be mounted directly on service pipe just by drilling holes with clamps provided.|
|Scirocco1000-2||Complete with a spool with an end connection of flange /BSP(M) Threading.|
|Service Fluid||Dry & Clean compressed Air / Gas. (Mixture of gases not applicable)|
|End Connection||Flange/BSP(M) Threading/ Direct clamp mounting.|
|Accuracy||±3 % of Actual Flow Rate between 100% to 5% of Calibrated range|
|Output||4-20 mA/RS 485, Pulse, Wireless Data Transfer.|
|Power Supply||24Vdc/150mA ( Without Wireless communication) 24Vdc/300mA ( With Wireless Communication).|
|Operating Fluid Temp||0 – 100℃|