CNG Flow Meter
How does CNG Flow Meter work?
One of the popular CNG flow meters is a Thermal Mass Flow Meter. Whenever a fluid of a certain temperature is passed over any substance hotter than the fluid, the heat of the hot substance is taken away because of forced convection by the fluid, and the temperature of that substance drops. This fall in temperature is related to the mass flow of the fluid passing over the substance. If one can measure the amount of heat taken away by the flowing fluid one can calculate the mass flow rate.
Which is the best CNG Flow Meter?
The selection of the best CNG Flow Meter depends on many factors. Thermal Mass Flow Meter is found to be one of the best flow meter types as it requires no pressure or temperature compensation and can detect gas mass flow directly. It is accurate, simple to install, and has no moving parts. It also has good rangeability, outstanding low flow sensitivity, and minimum pressure loss, making it the ideal flow solution provider for compressed natural gas measurement.
- Direct measurement of mass flow.
- No pressure or temperature compensation required
- 20:1 turndown.
- Wireless data transfer is possible. Remote readings are available on wireless.
- Pulse, milliamps, and RS485 output for networking
- Useful for measuring the CNG consumption of a new engine to evaluate the performance of the engine in the Automobile industry.
- CNG flow meter, It can be used by CNG users and CNG suppliers
- Useful for Natural gas users
- Required in various individual heating equipment such as Yarn steaming, Stenters, Jet dyeing machine, de-sizing, washing, dryers, etc in a textile manufacturing plant.
|Model No||Scirocco 1000-1 & Scirocco 1000-2|
|Scirocco 1000-1||Sensor and transmitter can be mounted directly on service pipe just by drilling holes with clamps provided. (No spool pieces)|
|Scirocco1000-2||Complete with a spool with an end connection of flange /BSP(M) Threading.|
|Service Fluid||Dry & Clean compressed Air / Gas. (Mixture of gases not applicable)|
|Line Size||DN 15 to DN 200|
|End Connection||Flange/BSP(M) Threading/ Direct clamp mounting.|
|Accuracy||±3 % of Actual Flow Rate between 100% to 5% of Calibrated range|
|Output||4-20 mA/RS 485, Pulse, Wireless Data Transfer.|
|Ingress Protection||IP- 65|
|Operating Fluid Temp||0 – 100℃|
|Operating Fluid Pressure||Up to 10 bar|
|Power Supply||24Vdc/150mA (Without Wireless communication) 24Vdc/300mA (With Wireless Communication).|