Clamp On Type Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Ultrasonic flow meter works on the Transit Time or Time of Flight principle.
- The Flow meter unit utilizes two transducers that functions as both Ultrasonic transmitter and receiver.
- The transducers are clamped on to the outside surface of the closed pipes.
- The transit time flow meter measures the time it takes for an ultrasonic signal transmitted from one transducer to cross the pipe and be received by second transducer.
- The flow is then measured by comparing the upstream and downstream time of Ultrasonic signal.
Wall Mounting – (PS3030W)
- The system’s proprietary signal quality monitoring and self-adapting technologies enable PS3030W to automatically adjust to various pipe materials.
- The PS3030W have been carefully built with self-explanatory user interfaces and quick and easy operation. The installation is easy thanks to the clamp-on fixture’s specific nature, which requires no special skills or equipment.
- Budget-friendly and adaptable.
- No need to cut the pipe or stop water, easy installation.
- Highly accurate and reliable.
- There are no moving parts, no pressure drops, and no maintenance requirements.
|Applicable Line Sizes||DN25 ToDN1000|
|Model Name/Number||CTs-Small, CTm-Medium, CTl-Large|
|Flow Media Type||Water|
|Power Supply||Universal Supply (85 V AC to 265 V AC at 50 Hz.)|
|Type||Clamp on type|
|Ingress Protection||IP 68|