Clamp On Type Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Ultrasonic flow meter works on the Transit Time or Time of Flight principle.
- The Flowmeter unit utilizes two transducers that function as both ultrasonic transmitters and receivers.
- The transducers are clamped onto the outside surface of the closed pipes.
- The transit time flow meter measures the time it takes for an ultrasonic signal transmitted from one transducer to cross the pipe and be received by second transducer.
- The flow is then measured by comparing the upstream and downstream time of Ultrasonic signal.
- Auto adjustable to various pipe materials.
- Quick and easy to install and operate
- Requires no special skills or equipment.
- Budget-friendly and adaptable.
- No need to cut the pipe or stop water, easy installation.
- Highly accurate and reliable.
- There are no moving parts, no pressure drops, and no maintenance requirements.
- Municipal water supply lines
- Large pipelines
- Chemical Plants
- Utility Plants in all industries
- Refineries – Cooling Towers
- Pharma industry
- Power plants
|Applicable Line Sizes||DN 50 To DN 1500|
|Model Name/Number||CTs-Small, CTm-Medium, CTl-Large|
|Flow Media Type||Water|
|Power Supply||Universal Supply (85 V AC to 265 V AC at 50 Hz.)|
|Ingress Protection||IP 68|
|Temperature||-30 to 90 degrees c|