Model Approved Food Grade Flow Meter
The Series SG-Sroat of Electromagnetic Flow Meter is particularly designed for the food and drug industries. It is used for the measurement of meal liquid mediums like milk, cream, fruit juices, pharmaceutical liquids, and so on.
It is to be had with a crucial or isolated version of the transmitter. The transmitter may have an integrated or far-flung totalizer display.
Suitable end connections of SMS Union or Tri-clover Clamp are given in keeping with consumer’s necessities.
It uses a certified food-grade PTFE liner and SS316L as wetted parts. Special models are available for mounting on milk tankers. The flow meter model is approved by the Metrological Department of the Central Government and licensed by the Weights and Measures Department of Maharashtra State. It is sealed by the inspector of the Weights and Measures Department.
- Full stainless steel construction with PTFE Liner.
- The transmitter can have built-in or remote totaliser display.
- Available in two types of end connections;SMS or DIN Union and Tri-Clover clamps.
- Sizes available from DN25 to DN100.
- Lower Sizes on Request.
- Highly Accurate and Linear.
- Isolated Analog and digital Output.
- Measuring the volumetric flow of general conductive liquids
- Suitable for any type of Dairy Fluids like milk, cream, etc,
- Suitable for Pharma liquids, juices of various fruits.
- Used in chemical, metallurgy, textile, paper, environmental protection, and food industries.
- The flow meter model is approved by Metrological department of Central Government and licensed by Weights and Measure Department of Maharashtra State.
- Special Models are available for mounting on Milk Tankers
- Available with integral or remote version of
|0 – 60 DegC
|±0.5 % +-(1mm/sec) of Actual Flow Rate between 100 % to 10 % of calibrated ran
|16 characters x 2 rows LCD Display for instantaneous Flow rate, Totaliser, Engg. units
|Up to DN 80 – PN 40 , From DN 100 to DN 200 – PN 16, From DN 250 to DN 350 – PN 10
|0.1 m/s to 10 m/s
|Available line sizes
|DN 10 to DN 350
|RS485 Port. With Telemetry system cloud/GSM/GPRS communication.
|1″ to 4″
|Min Media conductivity
|5 micro-siemens per cm
|0.5% of reading from 100% to 10% flow rate
|Flow Velocity Range
|0.1 m/s to 10m/s. (Higher velocities can be catered on request)
|110V AC/ 230V AC, 50/60 Hz.(Standard)
|IP 68 for Primary Flow Sensor
|40 Bar max
|150 deg C max
|range 4 to 50 deg C
|PTFE Food Grade
|Coil Housing Material
|SS 304/SS 316
|End Connections Material
|SS 304/SS 316
|As per CGWA guidelines
A sanitary-grade electromagnetic flow meter is a type of flow meter specifically designed for use in hygienic or sanitary applications, particularly in the food and beverage industry. It is constructed with materials and design features that meet strict sanitary standards to ensure the cleanliness and safety of the process.
- Smooth, crevice-free surface finish to prevent bacterial growth.
- Materials compatible with food-grade applications (e.g., stainless steel)
- Hygienic, easy-to-clean design.
- High accuracy and reliability in measuring flow rates.
- Compliance with industry standards and certifications (Weights and Measures approved)
These flow meters are commonly used in industries such as food and beverage processing, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, dairy, and any other applications where hygienic conditions are critical.