Battery Operated Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Battery Operated Electromagnetic Meter the new type of Primary flow transmitter is SS1021. It is available with an integral or remote version of the transmitter.
Battery Operated Electromagnetic Flow Meter is specifically designed where Electric supply is not available& accurate flow measurement is essential.
- Battery Operated (Battery Life 5 Years)
- Sizes Available from ½” to 20”.
- Highly Accurate and extremely Linear.
- Microvolt signal Proportional flow rate from the primary flow sensor.
- Various types of Liner & Earth electrodes, both options are available.
- Empty tube detection is also provided.
- Municipal water supply schemes
- Irrigation schemes
- Mining Industry
- Sewage treatment plants
- Management of water and wastewater
- Effluent treatment plants
|Line Size||DN 10 to DN 500|
|Media Temperature||Hard Rubber (HR) -0-90 Deg C
PTFE – 0 – 150 Deg C
PFA: 0 to 200 Deg C
|Pressure||Up to DN80 – PN 40
From DN100 to DN200 – PN 16
From DN250 to DN500 – PN10
|Ambient||0 to 50 Deg C|
|Pipe Material||SS304 (nonmagnetic)|
|Liner Material||Hard Rubber/PTEF/PFA|
|Coil Housing Material||MS/CS PU Painted/SS304/SS316|
|Flanges Material||MS/CS/SS316/SS304/SS316 L|
|Min Media conductivity||20 micro-Siemens per cm|
|Type of Transmitter||SS1021|
|Shelf Life||5 Years|
|Local Display||2-line LCD Display For instantaneous Flow rate, Totalizer, Engg. units, Fault Message, etc|
|Output||Pulsed DC output/4-20 mA (Optional)/Rs485 Communication (Optional)|
|Accuracy||±1% of Actual Flow Rate between 100% to 10% of calibrated range|
|GSM Facility||Optionally Available|
|Flow Velocity||0.2m/s to 12m/s|
|Ingress Protection||IP68 for Primary Flow Sensor, IP67 for flow Transmitter|