Flow metering solutions from one of India’s Top Ultrasonic Flow Meter Manufacturer and Supplier
Manas Microsystems is India’s leading Ultrasonic Flow Meter manufacturer and supplier company. We have been recognized as one of India’s Top Flow Meter manufacturers recently. A comprehensive range of ultrasonic flow meters is available from us, including Bulk Type Ultrasonic Flow Meters, Clamp-on Type Ultrasonic Flow Meters, and Insertion Ultrasonic Flow Meters, Portable Ultrasonic Water Flow Meter and Handheld Ultrasonic Water Flow Meter. For the volumetric metering of water, ultrasonic flow meters have been used in businesses and markets for a long time.
Many engineers are interested to know how does an ultrasonic flow meter work.
There are two types of Ultrasonic Flow Meters. One works on the Transit Time or Time of Flight principle. The second one works on the Doppler Effect principle.
Manas makes Transit Time based Ultrasonic Flow Meters.
The transit time meter is used for clear liquids or liquids having very low levels of undissolved solids.
When the ultrasound wave passes through the liquid the component of liquid velocity is added to ultrasound velocity. By careful measurement of the Time required by the sound wave to reach the other end of the diameter, one can calculate accurately the water velocity. By knowing the velocity, the volumetric flow rate can be calculated.
Manas Ultrasonic Flow Meters are field-proven, give long life and reliable performance. These meters hardly need any maintenance and hence are very popular amongst the users.
- Advanced DSP technology and the multi-pulse Transducer technology
- Special Type Insertion Transducers allow solids to pass through the pipe within the effect on the meter. Y-strainers or filtering devices are not needed.
- Digitalcross-correlation technology
- Minimum Maintenance
- Provides easy and low-cost installation on the outside of the existing piping system without cutting the pipe section.
- Clear, user-friendly, and convenient to use
- A pair of sensors can satisfy different materials, wide different pipe diameters.
- 2 Lines display, can display total flow, flow rate, velocity, and meter run status. Parallel operation of positive, negative, and net flow totalize with scale factor and 7 digit display, while the output of totalize pulse and frequency output are transmitted via the open collector.
- U.S., British and Metric measurement units are available
- Water, sewage (with low particle content), and seawater
- Water supply and drainage water
- Process liquids; Liquors
- Pipeline leak detection
- Power plant
- Metallurgy, Laboratory
- Energy conservation, economize on water
- Water used in Food and Pharma
- Heat measures, Heat balance
|Model Name/Number||PS3030 W|
|Display||2 x 20 English letters with backlight|
|Applicable Media||Clear Water|
|Ingress Protection||IP 65|
|Output||4 to 20 mA|
|Power Supply||85 V AC to 265 V AC at 50 Hz.|
|Pipe Material||Carbon Steel|
|Communication||RS485 interface support MODBUS|
|Applicable Line Size||DN50 To DN600|
|Linearity||Better than 1%|
|Suitable Temperature||30 to 160 degrees C|
Handheld – (PS3010H)
- The Handheld Transit Time Ultrasonic Flow Meter has been meticulously built to be both lightweight and simple to use.
- The main unit of the flow meter can be carried and worked with one hand
- The user interface is self-explanatory and straightforward to use. Furthermore, the unique clamp-on fixture configuration simplifies installation and removes the need for special expertise or equipment.
Portable – (PS3020P)
- The most advanced non-invasive flow measurement technology, offering a measuring device with unparalleled accuracy, flexibility, installation ease, and dependability
- PS3030P is the Ultrasonic Portable Transit Time Flow Meter is a cutting-edge universal transit-time flow meter