Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Manas Microsystems is India’s one of the top Ultrasonic Flow Meter manufacturers and suppliers. A comprehensive range of ultrasonic flow meters is available from us, including Bulk Type Ultrasonic Flow Meters, Clamp-on Type Ultrasonic Flow Meters, and Insertion Ultrasonic Flow Meters, Portable Ultrasonic Water Flow Meter and Handheld Ultrasonic Water Flow Meter. For the volumetric metering of water, ultrasonic flow meters have been used in businesses and markets for a long time.
Many engineers are interested to know how does an ultrasonic flow meter work.
There are two types of Ultrasonic Flow Meters. One works on the Transit Time or Time of Flight principle. The second one works on the Doppler Effect principle.
The transit time meter is used for clear liquids or liquids having very low levels of undissolved solids.
When the ultrasound wave passes through the liquid the component of liquid velocity is added to ultrasound velocity. By careful measurement of the Time required by the sound wave to reach the other end of the diameter, one can calculate accurately the water velocity. By knowing the velocity the volumetric flow rate can be calculated.
Doppler meter is suitable for liquids having a high level of undissolved solid contaminations. When the sound wave gets reflected from any particle in the flow its frequency changes and observing the change in frequency the velocity of the particle can be calculated and in turn the volumetric flow.
- More accurate result under tough condition
- Easy installation and adjustment of transducers
- Transducers are available for 10 to 1000 mm pipe dia
- Budget-friendly and adaptable
- Highly accurate and reliable
- There are no moving parts, no pressure drops, and no maintenance requirements
- Available in clamp-on and insertion type
- Municipal Water – Large pipe go with the flow surveys – Leak Detection
- Chemical Plants – Process take a look at measurements/Toxic chemical substances
- Utility Plants – Hot Water
- Refineries – Cooling Towers /General Process glide tests/Maintenance
- Pump Suppliers/Customers – Pump Performance checks/Maintenance
|Applicable Line Sizes||DN25 ToDN1000|
|Model Name/Number||CTs-Small, CTm-Medium, CTl-Large|
|Flow Media Type||Water|
|Power Supply||Universal Supply (85 V AC to 265 V AC at 50 Hz.)|
|Type||Clamp on type|
|Ingress Protection||IP 68|
|Display Type||16X2 Characters LCD Display with Backlight|
|Transducer Type||Clamp on type & Insertion type|
|Output||4-20 mA dc in max. 600 ohm load, Isolated, Proportional to Power.|
|Power Supply||85 V to 265 V AC, 50 Hz, Universal.|
Handheld – (PS3010H)
- The Handheld Transit Time Ultrasonic Flow Meter has been meticulously built to be both lightweight and simple to use.
- The main unit of the flow meter can be carried and worked with one hand
- The user interface is self-explanatory and straightforward to use. Furthermore, the unique clamp-on fixture configuration simplifies installation and removes the need for special expertise or equipment.
Portable – (PS3020P)
- The most advanced non-invasive flow measurement technology, offering a measuring device with unparalleled accuracy, flexibility, installation ease, and dependability
- PS3030P is the Ultrasonic Portable Transit Time Flow Meter is a cutting-edge universal transit-time flow meter