A compact, vibration-resistant flow meter for dirty applications
Manas offers an Economical Flow Meter Model, SMART JAL Ec. It is an Electromagnetic Flow Meter with a polypropylene (PP) body. These meters are compact and lightweight and are commonly used in Treated Effluent, Sewage water, Wastewater, etc. These meters are robust, can sustain vibrations, and hence are popular for mobile concrete mixing applications. These can be installed in line with the truck to track any water supplied to the mix. These are also used for sprinkler applications.
Some of the important advantages include battery operation and the fact that no external power supply is required, which is useful in mobile concrete mixing applications. CE mark, A very fast response enables users to take small batches and still have very accurate measurements. The meter works under most adverse conditions. It works even with the intense vibrations of the vehicle. The enclosure is UV resistant.
- No moving parts
- Economically Priced
- Do not require many upstream and downstream straight Lengths
- Very fast Operation with a small response time
- Long life hence cost-effective
- Engineered in PP
- Flowmeter does not obstruct ow, so it can be applied to clean, dirty, corrosive liquids
- Used in Treated Effluent, Sewage water, Wastewater
- Can be used in clean, dirty, or corrosive liquids
- Housing schemes
- Building Automation
- Chiller / HVAC Applications
- These meters are fully vibration proof, so used in mobile concrete machinery in construction
- Works in adverse conditions
- It includes battery operation and no external power supply is required, which is useful in mobile concrete mixing applications.
- Very fast response enables users to take small batches and still have very accurate measurements.
|DN10 to DN 50
|Threaded BSP (M)
|MOC of sensor
|SS316/ Hastelloy C
|2 no. for Integral transmitter. 1 no. for Remote transmitter
|Empty tube detection
4 to 20 mA dc
|±1 % of actual flow rate between 100% to 10 % flow rate
An economical flow meter is a cost-effective device used to measure the flow rate of liquids in a system. It provides accurate measurements while being budget-friendly, making it an attractive choice for applications where cost is a significant consideration.
The advantages of Manas’s Economical Flow Meter are:
1- There are no moving parts in these meters
2- These meters hardly need maintenance.
3- The meters are vibration-proof and can handle dirty or corrosive liquids as well.