Full Bore Electromagnetic Flow Meter SR1000A
Full Bore Electromagnetic Flow Meter by Manas Micro called SROAT-1000 virtually approaches the ideal flow meter suitable for a wide range of liquid flow measurements even with very low conductivities. The meter offers no resistance to flow hence the pressure drop is almost negligible. The measurement is based on Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction, which is independent of viscosity, density, pressure & temperature of the flowing medium. The measurement is not affected by solid impurities as long as the min. The conductivity of 5µs/cm is available. It is a true volumetric flow measurement. We offer various materials of construction for meter lining & electrodes to cover the majority of corrosive liquids.
- Model approved with Weights and Measurement Certificate and Seal
- Excellent Linearity & Accuracy
- Typically better than ± 0.5% Pulse or frequency output also available optionally.
- Measurement is independent of any density, viscosity, pressure, temperature, solid impurities, and conductivity variations (> 5pS/cm).
- The use of pulsed DC magnetization & auto-zero technique offers excellent long-term zero stability.
- Measurement is independent of the velocity profile across the diameter of the pipeline.
- Measurement results are independent of density, viscosity, pressure, temperature, solid – impurities & conductivity variations [above 5 µs / cm].
- No additional pressure drop across the meter relieves the process designer while sizing his pumping requirements. Simple to install as no special precautions of straight pipe lengths are required.
- Compatible with virtually all corrosive / non-corrosive liquids.
- The Protection class offered IP 68 for the flow sensor, IP 67 for a transmitter.
- Reasonably higher ratio of Return on Investment to Investment.
This meter is more suitable with those fluids which present difficulties in handling. Fluids such as effluents, slurries, pulps, brines & other highly corrosive liquids, acids & bases, fermenter wash, molasses, juice, etc.
Following industries can find a lot of applications of this flow measurement technique.
- Effluent Treatment Plants
- Sewage Treatment Plants.
- Water Supply Schemes.
- Steel & Aluminum.
- Sugar Industries & Distilleries.
- Pulp & Paper
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical.
- Petrochemicals / Fertilizers.
- Food & Drugs.
|Accuracy||±0.5 % +-(1mm/sec) of Actual Flow Rate between 100 % to 10 % of calibrated range|
|Line Size||DN 10 to DN 350|
|Liner Material||HR, PTFE, PFA, Neoprene|
|Electrode MOC||SS316, Hastalloy C, TAN, TI|
|Flange Standard||ANSI / DIN / BS 10 E/BS 10 F/ IS|
|Flange / Coil Housing MOC||MS / CS / SS 316 / SS 304|
|Operating Pressure||Up to DN 80 – PN 40, From DN 100 to DN 200 – PN 16, From DN 250 to DN 350 – PN 10|
|Operating Temperature||HR: 0 – 90 ºC / PTFE: 0 – 150 ºC / PFA: 0 – 200 ºC / Neoprene: 0 – 90 ºC|
|Transmitter Mounting||Remote / Integral|
|Types of Transmitters||SR1000A / SR1000AP|
|Communication||RS 485(default) / RS 232(optional) available in SR1000AP|
|Data Logging||5850 number of readings can be logged in SR1000AP|