BTU Meter For Heat Transfer Application
We offer an extensive range of Heat Transfer BTU Meter.
- Measurement of Thermal Energy using various fluids that are used as heat transfer medium
- Buzzer indication for Faults / Errors with blinking LED
- Availability of Data Logging facility
- Facility of Communication port RS 232 / RS 485 with MODBUS RTU
- Manas has brought warmth electricity transfer meter (HET) to measure thermal power the usage of numerous fluids which can be being used as warmth transfer medium
- Thermic fluid which acts as a warmness provider and circulated through the consumer device
- It transfers the warmth to the manner thru the heat exchangers
- The tool accepts signals from glide/DP transmitter
- Pressure transmitter (Two range) and temperature sensor/temperature transmitter (Two numbers) and gives the output in terms of 4-20mA that’s proportional to heat strength
- Suitable for thermic fluids like HYTHERM 500, HYTHERM 600, DOWTHERM A, DOWTHERM T etc.
- Dimentions: 260mm (L) x 160mm (B) x 19mm (D)
- Buzzer on Faults / Errors.
- Fault conditions- Indicate by different error codes.
- Accuracy of ± 0.25 % of full scale.
- Data logging facility available
- Password protection on all programming modes (besides display mode) to avoid incorrect programming by using an unauthorized person
- Data Logging: Approx readings: 3000 for normal logging and approx 5500 readings for extended logging.
|Accuracy||± 0.25% Full Scale|
|Suitable for Thermic fluids||HYTHERM 500, HYTHERM 600, DOWTHERM A, DOWTHERM T etc|
|Big Characters LCD Display||16 x 2 Display|
|Ingress Protection||IP65 Equivalent|
|Fault conditions||Indicated by different error codes|
|Power supply||85V to 265V AC, 50Hz, single phase (Universal)|
|Operating ambient||temp 0 to 50 deg C|
|Comm port||RS485, RS232 (Optional) with MODBUS RTU|
|Output||4-20 mA dc in max. 600 Ω load, Isolated, Proportional to Power|