Offering you a complete choice of products which include pressure measuring draft indicator & transmitter.
Boiler draft needs to be measured at 7 different locations in a boiler. Accurate draft measurement can reduce emissions, improve boiler efficiency and reduce your energy bills.
Manas Microsystems manufactures Digital Draft Indicators / Transmitters.
These digital instruments are more accurate and easier to read, compared to the mechanical gauges with analog indicators. The mechanical gauges are of no use for control purposes as they cannot deliver any signal, while digital instruments can!
Manas Draft measuring instruments are very economical compared to sophisticate electronic gauge transmitters and are comparable in price with mechanical gauges.
- Also called Draft Indicator
- Wide range, ±50 mmwc to ± 750 mmwc
- Digital readout and DC output provided for control purpose
- Draft transmitter can be mounted on the field avoiding long piping lengths, eliminating large costs
- Temperature compensation for span & zero provided
- Accuracy much better as compared to mechanical gauges
- Digital indication, so no confusion
|Input Range||±50 mmwc to ±750 mmwc|
|Output Range||4-20 mA propotional to calibration range|
|Power Supply||230Vac/110Vac, 50 Hz single phase|
|Output for Draft Gauge||4-20mA in 600 Ohms max load|
|Dimensions for Draft Gauge||Bezel- 144(H)×72(W) Cutout- 138(H)×68(W) Depth-135|
|Dimensions for Draft Transmitter||200(H) × 25(W) × 54(D)|
- To measure and control furnace draft
- In Boiler application used to increase combustion efficiency.
- Also to maintain safe operating conditions in a boiler.
- Used at FD fan outlet(cold air) Air heater inlet
- Used at Boiler outlet (Flue gas)